We convert one of nature’s most precious raw material into products that people use everyday. Our products are present in toothpastes, energy drinks, clothes, candies, cakes and medicine to name a few. In so many ways, we are very close to you!
E stablished in 1941, Sayaji Industries Limited(SIL) is the flagship company of the Sayaji Group. SIL started as corn wet milling Unit with a modest corn crushing capacity of one Ton/Day in Ahmedabad, mainly to cater to its own textile Units besides the other textile units located in the city. It has gradually developed facilities to manufacture modified starches and other derivatives like liquid glucose, dextrose monohydrate, dextrose anhydrous, sorbitol etc and is amongst the front runners in the corn wet milling business. SIL has also been awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification and is the largest exporters in the starch industry with the Export House Status granted by the Government of India. To cater to the domestic demand, SIL has office at Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata and also has an international office in the Middle East at Sharjah(UAE)
- Incorporated as Hindustan Colors and Chemicals in 1941 as a key supplier to the textile industry in the state
- One of the largest corn wet milling companies in India
- Wide range of products to offer in starches and sweeteners
- Largest exporter in the Indian starch industry with office in Sharjah (UAE)
- Offices in all major cities in India with hundreds of sub agents to cover smaller cities